3 workers die after being electrocuted in Gazipur
Three people died and several others were injured after being electrocuted in an under-construction multi-storey building in Gazipur on Thursday morning.
The incident took place in the factory named Skynies Power Company at Kewa village in Sreepur of the district around 8:15am.
Locals said, the workers were working in the factory this morning. Three of them died and several others were injured when an electric cable touched an iron rod of the under-construction building.
Md Abdullah Al Arefin, Sub Assistant Director of Gazipur Fire Service and Civil Defence, confirmed the matter to Jago News.
He said, being informed two firefighting units rushed to the spot and stared the rescue operation. Three dead bodies were recovered so far.